If You Could

If you could go any where in the world, where would you go and why?



Comments

  1. Anywhere that all my children are! Because I love them and miss being together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is a hard question! I would go to Colorado because it would be a great place to take pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Taylor, this post was written like 3 years ago. Haha! But I guess its nice to know that my old posts are not lying dormant. ;) Oh, and that is cool that you want to go to Africa. I have a heart for the Dominican Republic, but also have had an interest in going to Africa, as well. I don't really know where God will lead me in this world.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I looked at the date before I commented... then I did it anyway! :) You're welcome! ;)

      Delete
    3. Haha! Well, glad you did! Thank you! ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

With it's Heart Against a Thorn

Winnie the Pooh

Favorite Books