100 Days of Thanksgiving (Day 57)

My Job!
I am so thankful for the job I have. I enjoy it and I have learned so much. I love the opportunity I have to witness and share the Gospel to those I work with and to the customers. I love to be a blessing to these people and bring a smile to there face. ;) I love it when the people are so grateful and tell me how much they appreciate my help. I love it when a customer comes in and I just know they are a christian even though they don't say so. I love it when the older man, who seems so intimidating and stern, says "thank you" and smiles. I love the regulars who I can basically know what to order for them because they always get the same thing. I also love when these same regulars decide to try something different for a change.





Your Blogging Friend,
          Hannah Grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With it's Heart Against a Thorn

Winnie the Pooh

Favorite Books