Winnie the Pooh



I have a confession. Ok, not really a confession because just about everyone who actually knows me knows it and I am not ashamed of it, but....

I have an obsession, of sorts, with Winnie the Pooh! Yes, go ahead and laugh, but seriously, I kind of like him a lot (ok, not as much as Cowboys, but that is a different story).

So my car has a little Winnie the Pooh hanging on the mirror and he basically is my friend that accompanies me on all my road trips and road adventures of getting lost (happens a lot).

So, whether you like it or not this post is Winnie the Pooh quotes. I probably just scared away half my readers, but you know if you can't put up with my Winnie the Pooh obsession for just one day than that is really just too bad. Be thankful I did not decide to do a Seven Brides for Seven Brothers post instead. I would understand if you left me after that. That would be the testing of whether we are true friends or not, but this time I am just sticking with Winnie the Pooh. ;)

So here ya are! Enjoy!

"Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them."

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside."

"One of the advantages of being disorganized is that one is always having surprising discoveries." (note: I am actually a fairly organized person. ;) )

"'If I am thinking correctly,' said Pooh, 'a new baby is probably, undoubtedly the grandest gift that could ever be.'"

"I knew when I met you an adventure was about to happen."

"Its nice when some remembers small details about you, not because you always remind them, but just because they care."

"It is more fun to talk to someone who doesn't use long, difficult words, but rather short, easy words like, 'What about lunch?'"

"'We'll be friends forever, won't we Pooh?' asked Piglet. 'Even longer.' Pooh answered."

"A day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day."

"When late morning rolls around and your feeling a bit out of sorts, don't worry; you're probably just a little eleven o'clockish."

Ok, thats it for today. Hope you survived and maybe (very wishful thinking) I have even won someone's heart over to Winnie the Pooh. ;)

Comments

  1. If you can confess, I can confess as well. I like Winnie the Pooh too. I'm pretty sure only one other person knows that about me, because, well, we've been friends for over 8 years so yeah. Pooh for the win. ;)

    Okay, so really, I like Winnie the Pooh quotes too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! We really are kindred spirits, aren't we?! ;) But this really makes me very happy, indeed. ;)

      And I love that you only have one friend who knows this secret about you. ;) I actually didn't start liking Winnie the Pooh myself, until I was older. When I was younger, I refused to read anything Winnie the Pooh, but then as I got older, I started reading it and enjoyed it more than my little sister who I would try to read it to. ;)

      Delete
    2. Ha ha!! Yeah, well I'm discovering that as I grow older, suddenly all those "baby things" that I couldn't stand when I was in my preteens suddenly I can tolerate now. Maybe even embrace. Like Pooh. :P My mom laughs at me for it. Oh well, now that I've commented here, the whole world knows my secret... ;)

      Delete
    3. Haha! Yeah, the secret is out for sure now! Now the gazillion and one people who read my blog know that you and I like Winnie the Pooh! :P hehe!

      Delete
    4. Oh Pooh! Now you know I love him too!

      One of my new favorite quotes that I didn't know about...

      "'If I am thinking correctly,' said Pooh, 'a new baby is probably, undoubtedly the grandest gift that could ever be.'"

      Delete
    5. Yes! I saw that quote and I thought, oh, how perfect that is! ;)

      Delete
    6. Also, Mother dear, you can make your own comment instead of replying to someone elses by going all the way to the bottom and commenting, rather than hitting the reply right under someone's comment, just in case you didn't know. ;)

      Delete
    7. It was just a mistake daughter dear.

      Delete
  2. I like Winnie the Pooh quotes too by the way...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't do my favorite quote about owl "issue"ing. ;)
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I know! ;) But that is like a whole story! ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

With it's Heart Against a Thorn

Favorite Books