100 Days of Thanksgiving (Day 22)

I am thankful for all the men who have have learned to cook and enjoy cooking. Yes, sirree Bob! Yes sirree Bob! You heard that right! I love it when my brothers come home and know how to cook a delicious meal for the family. Of course, we have Mom to thank, too, because she is usually the teacher of that art. I love it when men decide it isn't an "only girls" thing! If you haven't read my post about the importance of men cooking then you might just want to check it out here: Men Need to Cook, Too! 
Well, that's it for today folks! Have a lovely evening!



Your Blogging Friend,
Hannah


Comments

  1. I am sure you like to get a break from your mom's cooking when someone else cooks too! She likes the reprieve as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

With it's Heart Against a Thorn

Winnie the Pooh

Favorite Books