Great Value Corn Flakes

100 Days of Thanksgiving 
Day 11

Sorry people! I am not doing a picture today. I know it makes posts way more interesting, but honestly I get tired of trying to find the "perfect" picture, so...

Great Value corn flakes!
I am so thankful for that particular brand of corn flakes because guess what? They are the only brand that knows how to make good corn flakes. You are probably thinking "Wow! This girl is really picky!" Well, yes, in some things I am and that is actually not a bad thing. Anyway, Great Value Corn Flakes just have that unique different-from-the-rest type of flavor and crunch that makes it delicious. 

Shine for Jesus!

Your Blogger Friend,
Hannah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With it's Heart Against a Thorn

Winnie the Pooh

Favorite Books