Breakfast and Tea

My sisters had there breakfast outside today. It was too cold out there for me, so I stayed in.

And, of course, they had to have an outside Tea Party, too.  I joined them for the tea party because it had warmed up quite a bit and was very nice out!

Yes, we love the great outdoors! ;)


And we love tea! ;)
The Tea party had to come to an end when it started raining outside!

Have a happy day full of laughter, smiles, and sunshine!

By the way, check out my sister's blog. It is very rosy and has lots of pictures for those who like pictures. Also lots of creative ideas. Here it is http://prillasplace.blogspot.com/. Enjoy you visit, leave a comment, and follow! You won't regret it (at least I hope you don't. hehe!)

Comments

  1. Hi Hannah!

    I love tea, I had a tea party for my sixteenth birthday outside, that was lots of fun!

    Blessings,
    Meggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meggie,
      That does sound like fun! Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes me happy! ;)

      Blessings to you,
      Hannah

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

With it's Heart Against a Thorn

Winnie the Pooh

Favorite Books