In the Shadow of Your Wings

"For you have been my help;
And in the shadow of your wings I will sing for joy."
Psalm 63:7

"He will cover you with his pinions.
And under his wings you will find refuge;
His faithfulness is a shield and buckler."
Psalm 91:4

"Keep me as the apple of your eye;
Hide me in the shadow of your wings,"
Psalm 17:8

"How precious is your steadfast love, O God!
The children of mankind take refuge in the shadow of your wings."
Psalm 36:7

"Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful,
For in you my soul takes refuge;
In the shadow of your wings I will take refuge,
Till the storms of destruction pass by."
Psalm 57:1

"Let me dwell in your tent forever!
Let me take refuge in the shelter of your wings!"
Psalm 61:4

"But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles;
They shall run and not be weary;
They shall walk and not faint."
Isaiah 40:31

Comments

  1. These are very encouraging verses. It is good to know that God is our refuge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

With it's Heart Against a Thorn

Winnie the Pooh

Favorite Books