100 Days of Thanksgiving (Day 100)

I am thankful that I have a brain and that I can think and learn so much!

Yay! This is day 100!
I bet you are thankful that you won't be getting so many notifications from me every day because I don't plan to be posting every day any more. Hehe!
Even though I am done with my 100 days of Thanksgiving, I do not plan to stop being thankful. There is so much to be thankful for! There is never a day or a thing to complain about. Yes, I do complain a lot, but those things I complain about are not valid. ;) God tells us to be thankful for everything. That is what I want to learn to do!

"Bless the Lord, O my soul, 
and all that is within me, 
bless his holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, 
and forget not all his benefitswho forgives all your iniquity, 
who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, 
who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good 
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's."
Psalm 103:1-5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With it's Heart Against a Thorn

Winnie the Pooh

Favorite Books