No Friend Like a Sister

Sisters are just wonderful. It is even more wonderful when you have four of them. I love each one of them. (I love each one of my brothers, too. Brothers are amazing and it makes five sisters very lonely when all of their four amazing big brothers leave the home.) We have so much fun together. I am so thankful to God that he gave me four sisters (and brothers, but this post isn’t supposed to be about my brothers. Maybe I’ll do another post about my brothers.) My sisters make me smile. My sisters make me laugh. My sisters entertain me. My sisters are my best friends. We cook together. we talk together (a lot. What can I say? We are girls you know.). We laugh together. We love each other. Of course, we do have our little squabbles here and there to be sure, but who can stay mad at their sisters? Not us.
Do you have sisters? If you do, treasure every moment that you have with them.



We cook together

We love each other


We look like each other ( uh! Maybe.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With it's Heart Against a Thorn

Winnie the Pooh

Favorite Books