Why I like Winter

Winter is not my favorite month. I’ve always liked summer better. I would much rather be sitting in the nice warm sun, than be freezing and always having to put on bundles of coats and jackets. I’ve never really enjoyed having to start putting on shoes again and snow makes big mud messes. But it is better to be thankful then to grumble or complain. So I have decided to make a list of thinks that I like about winter. I know that winter is not quite here, but it is definitely starting to get colder, so here are some reasons for liking winter.

1. No more spider webs to worry about walking into.
2. Walking through the woods without being tormented about getting ticks on me.
3. Stepping on the crunchy crisp leaves without having to watch out for snakes.
4. Climbing a tree without having to take off all the granddaddy-long-legs first.
5. Enjoying a cozy Tea Party with friends or sisters.
6. Sitting for a nice cup of hot Chocolate to warm my bones after coming in from the biting cold air.
7. Christmas! Celebrating Jesus birth!
8. Baking pies in the kitchen on a blistery cold day.
9. Sledding down our road with all the neighbor friends.
10. Waking up early in the morning to the sound of the crackling fire.
11. Watching huge snow flakes come fluttering down to the ground.


What is your favorite season? What do you like about winter?

Have a happy day in Jesus!
Smile lots!
Laugh often!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With it's Heart Against a Thorn

Favorite Books

Winnie the Pooh