The Micah Series (Introduction)


I would like to tell you about an extraordinary young man. His name is Micah and he is my third oldest brother, who died almost 5 years ago. Before I tell you about him though, I would like to tell you why I am going to tell you about him.
First I hope that all those who read his story may be blessed greatly by it and be encouraged and comforted through it. I pray that even though my brother, Micah, has now been in heaven for about 5 years, that his life story may touch the lives of many and bring many people to Christ. I pray that when you read his story and all that I write about him, that you would be pointed to Christ and the cross and that you would see an amazing and powerful God.
I will be sharing about Micah all this December. I hope you will enjoy all that you read or see, and be pointed to Christ and His irresistible grace.
God bless you!

Comments

  1. Thank you for doing this series on Micah. It is a blessing and an encouragement.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

With it's Heart Against a Thorn

Winnie the Pooh

Favorite Books