Favorite Bible Verses

Hello! I thought I would share with you some of my favorite Bible verses, so I hope you are refreshed and encouraged as you read them.

Isaiah 43:1-7
But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob,
And He who formed you, O Israel:
"Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by your name;
You are Mine.
2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
Nor shall the flame scorch you.
3 For I am the Lord your God,
The Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
I gave Egypt for your ransom,
Ethiopia and Seba in your place.
4 Since you were precious in My sight,
You have been honored,
And I have loved you;
Therefore I will give men for you,
And people for your life.
5 Fear not, for I am with you;
I will bring your descendants from the east,
And gather you from the west;
6 I will say to the north, 'Give them up!'
And to the south, 'Do not keep them back!'
Bring My sons from afar,
And My daughters from the ends of the earth —
7 Everyone who is called by My name,
Whom I have created for My glory;
I have formed him, yes, I have made him."

Matthew 19:14
But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

Philippians 4:4
Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!

What about you? What is your favorite Bible verse or verses? I would love to hear from you. I hope you are having a joy filled day. God Bless You!

Comments

  1. What lovely verses, Hannah! I so enjoy reading the old poetry from the Old Testament, it is definatly refreshing!
    My favourite verses are Zechariah 2:10 which is - Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion, for, lo I come and I will dwell in the midst of you' saith the Lord.
    and Jeremiah 1:7 -8 :

    But the LORD said to me:
    “ Do not say, ‘I am a youth,’
    For you shall go to all to whom I send you,
    And whatever I command you, you shall speak.
    Do not be afraid of their faces,
    For I am with you to deliver you,” says the LORD.

    Blessings,
    Meggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meggie,
    Thanks for sharing your favorite Bible verses with me. I enjoyed reading them. They are both very encouraging. God bless you!

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

With it's Heart Against a Thorn

Winnie the Pooh

Favorite Books