Hello Everyone who reads this,
I would like to know of some good Christian books to read, so I thought I would ask about it on my blog. Therefore, I have some Questions for you and here they are.
1. What is your favorite spiritual book that you have ever read?
2. What is your favorite fiction that you have ever read?
3. What is your favorite biography or true story that you have ever read?
4. What is your favorite missionary biography that you have ever read?
5. Who are your three favorite authors?
I would love to hear your answers to these questions, and it doesn’t really have to be your “favorite ever read book” just one that you really liked. And now I shall attempt to answer the questions myself for anyone who may be interested.
1. Favorite spiritual book – Dug Down deep by Joshua Harris
2. Favorite fiction book – They Loved to Laugh by Katheryn Worth
3. Favorite biography – We Thought We Heard the Angels Sing by Lieutenant James C. Whittaker
4. Favorite missionary biography book – An Open Door in China (Jonathan Goforth) by Janet and Geoff Benge
5. Three favorite authors – Lori Wick, Louisa May Alcott, Carolyn Mahaney
Also this post is a “forever post” that means that even if it has been years since I have posted it, I would still love to hear your answers to these questions. Thank you very much!
I hope you are have a wonderful day. God bless you!