10 Questions

Hello!
Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy it.
I have decided to ask some questions this time and I would love to hear some of your answers. So here they are:

1. Have you read the whole Bible?
2. Have you read Desiring God by John Piper?
3. Have you read Don’t Waste Your Life by John Piper?
4. Have you read Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris?
5. Do you like to read books?
6. What is one of your favorite Bible verses?
7. If you were given the opportunity to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
8. Do you like math?
9. Is Jesus your treasure?
10. Which do you like the best: mountains, beaches, or huge fields? And why?


Now here are my answers to these questions.

1. Yes
2. Yes, not including the epilogue and appendix 1,2,3,4, and 5, But No, if including those parts.
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Yes and no, if they are interesting then I like to read it, but usually if I like it than I don’t want to put it down and that is the part I don’t like.
6. Proverbs 18:24 A man who has friends must himself be friendly, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.
7. Scotland
8. Yes, if I understand it.
9. Yes
10. Mountains, because they are so beautiful and big and you get to hike up them and when you get to the top you get to look way down below and you can see birds flying below you instead of above you. (That was just an example of a run-on sentence.)

Comments

  1. 1. Have you read the whole Bible? Yes
    2. Have you read Desiring God by John Piper? Yes
    3. Have you read Don’t Waste Your Life by John Piper? Yes
    4. Have you read Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris? Yes
    5. Do you like to read books? Yes
    6. What is one of your favorite Bible verses? Today's favorite verse is 2 Cor.12:8-9
    7. If you were given the opportunity to go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Recently I have wanted to go to Burkina Faso in Africa.
    8. Do you like math? When I understand it.
    9. Is Jesus your treasure? Yes
    10. Which do you like the best: mountains, beaches, or huge fields? And why? I like them all. I love the sounds and sight of the waves crashing on the beach at the ocean. But I also love the awesome majesty of the mountains and the vastness of the fields.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about the tenth question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes.
    No.
    No.
    No.
    If I like the book.
    Psalm 121:1-2 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills,from whence cometh my help.My help cometh from the Lord,which made heaven and earth.
    Lappland.
    When I understand it.
    Jesus is my Treasure.
    I like them all because I love God's creation.
    These are my answers to the questions.

    Love
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Yes!
    2. No...but I would like too.
    3. I've started it, but never finished it.
    4. No I haven't, but did start reading "Start Here" =)
    5. I like reading, only if I have a really good book!
    6. I really, really like Philippians 3:8-12 (go look it up, it's great!)
    7. I've always wanted to go to Scotland...and if it had to be in the States, it would be FL =)
    8. Algebra? Depends on the day!
    9. Oh, YES!
    10. Uh...I've been to big fields, so I guess I'd have to go with that one...but I've always wanted to visit the beach (thus the reason I would like to visit FL :) )

    Thanks for letting me do this, it was fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

With it's Heart Against a Thorn

Winnie the Pooh

Favorite Books