Procrastination

Procrastination/College life

I write a poem
check my email
Just to pass the time
Read another blog post
Play around
Waste some time
everything will be just fine
because
     tomorrow
We've always got tomorrow

Tomorrow comes
But I've got tomorrow
So I'll just wait a little longer
I'll bake some cookies
Write a letter
Clean the house
And smile because
because
     tomorrow
There is always another tomorrow

Tomorrows come and go
And I have nothing to show
I did a little here
I did a little there
I read a little
Slept a little
But still no paper I fear
because
     tomorrow
I said there was another tomorrow

There is no more tomorrows
My paper is due today
I panic
I cry
I say I'm gonna die
I wasted all my tomorrows
And I still don't have a paper
because
     tomorrow
came and went now it is today.

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

With it's Heart Against a Thorn

Winnie the Pooh

Favorite Books