My First Missions Trip

Hello, Friends!
I just got home this past Saturday from my first missions trip to the Dominican Republic. I had an amazing time and immediately fell in love with the people there. The children were a particular delight to me! I wanted to adopted them all and take them home with me. They were so sweet and fun!
I hope to share more about my time there as the weeks go by, but for right now I will leave you with this picture. ;) 

This sweet little girl was fascinated with my glass.

Have you ever been on a missions trip before? Where did you go for your first missions trip?

Comments

  1. I love the picture! I have never been on a mission trip but would love to be able to one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hannah! What a great picture...I can't wait to hear more about your trip!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've participated in missions with a church in Mexico. I've helped teach English and Bible stories to kids in the hills and played games with them. I've also helped take seniors to the beach and visited them at the old age home and given them massages...all really great experiences! :)
    I'm looking forward to hearing about some of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going on my first missions trip this fall to Malawi and Tanzania!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

With it's Heart Against a Thorn

Winnie the Pooh

Favorite Books